Taco Pizza

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Taco Pizza
1 store-bought crust
Any taco toppins that you choose

Directions:  Place toppings on crust.  Cook crust according to directions. 
Here's what I started with:



#1 I cooked the hamburger meat until brown.  I added the taco seasoning and cooked according to directions.  Once finished, I put the hamburger meat on top of the crust along with diced tomatoes, onions and shredded lettuce.  I covered with cheese.  Into the oven for 10 minutes.



The Finished Product:




Review:

Quick, easy and delicious!  I wish I would have had some black olives to add on top but I didn't so I just went with what I had.  This meal was done in about 25 minutes and it was really good.  I want to have a pizza party with 2 crusts and everyone gets to do their half whatever way they want.

I was a little leary about using a whole wheat crust but it was delicious and healthy!

Hope you enjoy!
April


*****(5 Stars)--This dish was fantastic!

1 comments:

Chris said...

I made taco soup this week. You made taco pizza. What gives, aren't tacos good enough for anyone anymore? (ha ha)

Post a Comment