Grilled Fish in Tinfoil

Friday, August 19, 2011

Grilled Fish in Tinfoil
1 piece of halibut (or fish of your choice)
Italian dressing
Lemon Wedge
Salt
Pepper

Direction:  Salt and pepper the fish.  Place the fish in the center of tinfoil.  Drizzle with Italian dressing and squeeze a lemon wedge on top.  Close the tinfoil up and make a tent out of it.  Throw on the grill for 8-10 minutes.

Here's what you'll need:
 


Salt and pepper the fish.  Drizzle with Italian dressing.  Squeeze a lemon wedge over the fish.  Throw on the grill until the inside temp reaches 145 degrees or until it flakes off.

Here's what you'll end up with:
Our Thoughts:
Protein in our house is always an issue.  I don't eat pork and Scott doesn't really like fish or seafood; thus, we are stuck with poultry or beef.  Last week while doing my shopping, I decided to go ahead and get myself a piece of fish and Scott a couple of pork brats and we were both happy.

This is the first time that I have ever cooked fresh fish and it turned out great.  I found this "recipe" online and decided to give it a try.  To be honest, I don't think the Italian dressing added a whole lot to the taste.  I think it would have been better if I would have just added some olive oil, fresh herbs and a lemon but it was still really good.

As a bonus, I gave a taste to both Kanin and Gracie and they loved it so I will definitely be cooking fresh fish again in the future.  Scott even took a bite and said it "wasn't bad". 

Do you have any good fresh fish recipes?  If so, I'd love to try them out.  You can email me at awesty2 at yahoo(dot) com.

Hope you enjoy!
April


0 comments:

Post a Comment