New Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I guess I shuld have explained this new blog before I jumped right in with the recipes.

I truly enjoy food and cooking but I HATE having the old routine of "What's for dinner?". We used to go through that every night around here so this week I decided to combine 2 things that I really like: cooking and writing.

My goal with this blog is to plan out weekly meals, maybe throw in some tips on where to buy the needed groceries on sale, take pictures and show you how I made the dishes and then give you a review.

I am still trying to determine what format will be easiest to read and easiest to input so bear with me if it changes a couple of times.

Hopefully, you will enjoy this blog as much as I have already enjoyed starting it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If your interested in other interesting side dishes I have a recipe for onion roasted sweet potatoes. The boys and Brad loved them. Sam and Will thought they were french fries, but I knew they were a healthier version...lol

April Westerhold said...

Yes, I would love it! I will try to incorporate it into a meal for next week! FB message it to me!

Post a Comment