A Turkey Recipe and I Need Help

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Thanksgiving is only a short three weeks away and I am starting to think about what to serve.  I have had Thanksgiving at my house for the past 3 years and I've made the turkey the last 2.  If you are scared to make a turkey, don't be!  I've been told that my turkey the last 2 years is the best they've ever had.
Want the recipe?  Check out my recipe: 
Do you have a favorite Thanksgiving recipe?  I am looking for side dishes that are a "must have" for your family. 
Email me at: awesty2 at yahoo(dot)com with your favorite recipes and I will feature them on my Meals For Real blog and link back to you.


2 comments:

kennady said...

It's looks like the nice tasty Turkey with Cranberry Glaze.This recipe will very useful for the Thanksgiving festival.If any one needs new recipe,My suggestion is to use the Turkey Recipes is the best choice for you.

Cranberry Sauce Recipe said...

I just love how tasty it could be when you add a touch of cranberry to a turkey recipe, well this is one of the reasons why I always make a cranberry sauce every thanksgiving to go with the turkey.

Post a Comment