Sangria Perea

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Sangria Perea by Guy Fieri
3 cups ice cubes
1/4 cup lemon slices
1/4 cup lime slices
1/4 cup orange slices
1/4 cup pineapple chunks
1/4 cup seedless grapes
2 bottles red wine
1 cup peach brandy
2 cups orange juice
2 cups lemon/lime soda

Directions:  In a pitcher, add all the ingredients and stir to combine.  Ideally, you want to wait about 1 hour for the fruit and the wine to infuse each other, but you can drink it right away.  Makes a 2 gallon pitcher.

Here's what I started with:

Here's how I did it:

#1 I cut up all of the fruit.



#2 I emptied 2 bottles of wine into the pitcher and added all of the fruit.  I refrigerated it for about 2 hours.


#3 I then added the brandy, orange juice and soda.  I poured over ice and enjoyed!

The Finished Product:



Review: 

This sangria was SO good.  Refreshing, sweet, tangy, citrusy--everything summer!

Hope you enjoy!
April



3 comments:

Holly said...

Oh dear lord... I'm going to make some this week :)

Chris said...

As hot as it has been here (record 98 today), I need something like this!

April Westerhold said...

It is SOOOOOO good and refreshing. You can substitute peach schnapps for the brandy.

Post a Comment