PW's Guacamole

Sunday, March 20, 2011

After making the Pioneer Woman's pico de gallo, I wanted to go ahead and make her guacamole so I added 4 ripe avacados.

Here's what you'll need:  (Click on the above link for the pico)

Cut around the avacado down until you hit the pit.  Twist the avacado open and pull out the pit.

Scoop out the meat of the avacado.

Use a fork to mash up the avacados.  You can make it as smooth or as lumpy as you prefer.

Add the mashed up avacados to the pico and mix.

Here's what you'll end up with:  (I sprinkled with a little more coarse salt to finish)
Our Thoughts:
I could go on and on and on about this guacamole.  It was fantastic.  NEVER buy store-bought or pre-made guacamole again.  It is way too easy to make this fantastic recipe.  Seriously awesome!

Hope you enjoy!
April


2 comments:

Holly said...

I'm drooling!!

Chris said...

Cool. What kind of avocados did you use? Haas?

Post a Comment