A New Rating System

Monday, April 26, 2010

I have added a star rating system to the sidebar of this page and along with the review, I am going to add the star rating.  I'm doing this because sometimes I just run out of ways to describe the dishes and this way you will know exactly what we thought of it!  LOL


* (1 Star)--We hated this dish. There is no way you could pry our mouths open and get us to try it again.



**(2 Stars)--This dish wasn't very good but maybe if it was tweaked a bit, we might be willing to try it again.


***(3 Stars)--This dish was ok. Nothing to jump up and down about but we would try it again.


****(4 Stars)--This dish was good. There wasn't a whole lot that we would do differently. We will have it again.


*****(5 Stars)--This dish was fantastic! It will definitely become a part of our regular rotation and we will definitely have it over and over again!

1 comments:

Chris said...

I give this post *****

Post a Comment