Product Review: Hannah Taboule

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

This is NOT a paid endorsement.  I received NO compensation or did NO products for writing this.

On Saturday I was busy taking care of sick babies and I had to run to the Costco pharmacy.  Have you ever been to Costco on a Saturday?  It is our favorite day to go because of all of the free samples.  While whisking through some jalapeno artichoke dip (fantastic), I saw a stand that had this taboule.  They were serving it on top of a wheat cracker with a little cream cheese.  OMG, it was awesome so I snatched one up and could not wait to get home to eat more of it!

I bought a box taboule a while back and I did not like it at all. 

I don't know if it was the particular brand I bought or maybe they have individual flavors but the boxed one had a lot of mint in it and I am definitely not a fresh mint fan. 


This one, though, is made of bulgur wheat (my fave), tomatoes, parsley, onions, garlic and some other spices. 



Taboule is a classic Middle Eastern wheat salad.  It is eaten cold and it is a fantastic side but

since buying this on Saturday, I have been putting it on all of my turkey sandwiches.  The fresh parsley adds so much flavor and I love that I am getting a healthy grain and vegetable, as well.  I've tried to think of other ways to use it and here is what I've come up with:

on a grilled or baked chicken
mixed with some garbanzo beans and feta cheese
on top of crusty bread with some olive oil

I bought this container for right around $5.00. 

For 1/2 cup, is it 3 WW points.

2 comments:

Nikitha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikitha said...

If you are sick you can definitely look up to Costco Pharmacy for medical assistance. Be aware of the costco pharmacy hours in advance and decide on when to visit. You will come to know about the Costco Pharmacy operating schedule during regular days and holidays. In addition, learn about the details like when does Costco Pharmacy Open and Close, Near Me Hours etc.

Post a Comment