Mom's Mashed Potatoes

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mom's Mashed Potatoes Recipe: Red potates, peel and diced, use enough for how many people you are serving
Butter
Milk
Salt
Pepper

Directions: Boil potatoes in water until fork tender. Drain. Add butter, milk, salt and pepper to taste and texture. You can also cut back on the milk and butter and substitute some sour cream.

Here's how I did it:
#1 I peeled and cut up about 6 or 7 red potatoes, cooked and drained them.



#2 I added about 1/2 cup of butter. Yes, it sounds like a lot of butter but my mom says that butter is what makes mashed potatoes taste so good.



#3
I added 1/2 cup of milk and salt and pepper to taste. Then, I just mashed away.



The Finished Product:

Review:
My mom's mashed potatoes are awesome. There really isn't thing else to say.

0 comments:

Post a Comment